Red Spice BBQ Marinade - 180g 🌶🌶
Bronze Medal 2017: Savoury Sauces and Pastes.
Marinate you favourite lamb chops or chicken drumsticks. Use this marinate to make chicken tikka masala in conjunction with the Tamarind Tree Makhan Walla sauce.
• 1kg Food service tubs available, tap here to find out more.
Red Spice Butterfly chicken
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
- 2-3 tbsp. Tamarind Tree Red Spice Marinade
- 1kg whole chicken
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200˚c
- In a bowl add 2-3 tbsp. of Tamarind Tree Red Spice Marinade, oil and season with salt. Add yogurt and mix together.
- Butterfly a whole chicken by cutting along the backbone. Flatten the chicken.
- With a sharp knife, score gashes into the breasts and legs.
- Marinate the chicken in the spice mix over night if time permits or 20-30 minutes if time is limited.
- Place on a tray and roast in a preheated oven at 200˚c
- Roast chicken until flesh is meat and cooked.
- Sprinkle with coriander, Lemon juice and seasoning.
- Serve with fluffy basmati rice, naan or roti cucumber raita and poppadum’s.
Serving per packet: 9
Serving size: 20g
|Per serving||Per 100g|