Red Spice BBQ Marinade - 180g 🌶🌶
Bronze Medal 2017: Savoury Sauces and Pastes.
Marinate you favourite lamb chops or chicken drumsticks. Use this marinate to make chicken tikka masala in conjunction with the Tamarind Tree Makhan Walla sauce.
Red Spice Butterfly chicken
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
- 2-3 tbsp. Tamarind Tree Red Spice Marinade
- 1kg whole chicken
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200˚c
- In a bowl add 2-3 tbsp. of Tamarind Tree Red Spice Marinade, oil and season with salt. Add yogurt and mix together.
- Butterfly a whole chicken by cutting along the backbone. Flatten the chicken.
- With a sharp knife, score gashes into the breasts and legs.
- Marinate the chicken in the spice mix over night if time permits or 20-30 minutes if time is limited.
- Place on a tray and roast in a preheated oven at 200˚c
- Roast chicken until flesh is meat and cooked.
- Sprinkle with coriander, Lemon juice and seasoning.
- Serve with fluffy basmati rice, naan or roti cucumber raita and poppadum’s.
Serving per packet: 9
Serving size: 20g
|Per serving||Per 100g|