Afghan Spice BBQ Marinade - 180g 🌶
Use 1 tbsp for every 500 grams to your favourite meats and/or vegetables. This marinade is ideal for BBQs or a one pot stir fry.
Afghan Spice grilled Lamb Chop
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1-2 tbsp. Tamarind Tree Afghan Spice Marinade
- 6-8 Lamb chops
- 1 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Lemon for taste
- In a bowl, mix the Tamarind Tree Afghan spice, yogurt, oil and salt.
- Add lamb chops and mix in with the marinade. Leave aside at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the fridge over night.
- Heat a griddle pan or outdoor bbq and grill the chips on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt, sliced lemon and an Indian Inspired greek salad with fresh coriander, ginger julienne and green chili.
Servings per packet: 9
Serving size: 20g
|Per serving||Per 100g|