Aunty's Madras Chettinad - 260g 🌶🌶
A versatile spicy curry with roasted coconut and tamarind to make any curry of your choice, vegetable, meat or seafood.
Beef Madras Chettinad
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
- One jar of Tamarind Tree Aunty’s Madras Chettinad gourmet sauce
- 1.2kgs Rump beef, diced
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ can chickpeas (optional) drain and rinse
- 260ml warm water
- 50ml Coconut milk or fresh cream (optional)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Add diced beef and brown on all sides.
- Add a jar of Tamarind Tree Aunty’s Madras and 260ml of water. Season to taste. Bring to a boil and cover with a lid, simmer until meat is tender.
- Add chickpeas if desired and coconut milk or cream. Bring to a boil and turn off.
- To make this dish special – In a frying pan, heat oil heat cracked mustard deeds, chilli and curry leaves. Spread over the curry to garnish.
- Serve with fluffy basmati rice, naan or roti cucumber raita and poppadum’s.
Serving per packet: 6
Serving size: 43g
|Per serving||Per 100g|
Water, Onion, Tomato, Coconut, Tamarind, Olive Oil, Chilli, Garlic, Turmeric, MUSTARD SEEDS, Salt, Herbs and Spices