BBQ Marinade with Coriander & Ginger - 180g 🌶🌶
This is a perfect marinade for fish and prawns. Grill it or crumb it, roll it in semolina or polenta. Also, great with chicken, lamb, tofu, vegies or paneer skewers. Add some chilli to spice it up.
• 1kg Food service tubs available, tap here to find out more.
Grilled Snapper with Green Spice
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 500-600gm Baby snapper (score gashes on both sides)
- 1 tbsp. Tamarind Tree Green Spice Marinade
- ½ lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- Pre-heat oven at 200˚c
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Coat the fish all over with the marinade mix and in the gash marks.
- Place the lemon skin in the gash marks.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan on the stove. Place the fish in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the pan with the fish inside an oven under the grill and continue to cook until the fish is cooked and crispy.
- Serve with an Indian Inspired greek salad with fresh coriander, ginger julienne and green chili along with Afghan spiced roast potato.
Serving per packet: 9
Serving size: 20g
|Per serving||Per 100g|
Water, Onion, Tomato, Canola Oil, Mint, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Herbs and Spices