Quoorma (Korma) - 260g 🌶
This mildly spiced thick sauce is very popular where meat or vegetables are braised. It is the perfect compliment to lamb with the subtle flavours of freshly roasted fennel, coconut and mix spices. It is a versatile sauce with a mild sweet after taste best finished with ground cashews and cream. Combine meat and vegetables for a quick and delicious meal.
Mixed Vegetable Quoorma (Korma)
- One jar of Tamarind Tree Quoorma (Korma) gourmet sauce
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 260ml warm water
- ½ Red Capsicum, Diced
- ½ Green Capsicum, Diced
- 1 Carrot. Diced
- 1 Zuccini, Diced
- 100gm Green peas
- 100gm Green beans
- 150gm Cauliflower florets
- 25gm Sultanas
- 50gms Almonds
- 50ml Fresh cream or Coconut milk
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the vegetables and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 260gm of Tamarind Tree Quoorma gourmet sauce, sauté with the vegetables. Add 260ml water to the mix and bring to the boil.
- Add the sultanas and almonds. Season with salt.
- Cover with lid and simmer until the vegies are cooked and the sauce is thick.
- Finish off with fresh cream or coconut milk.
- Serve with fluffy basmati rice, naan or roti cucumber raita and poppadum’s.
Serving per packet: 6
Serving size: 43g
|Per serving||Per 100g|