- One jar of Tamarind Tree Butter Chicken Makhan Walla Curry Paste
- 1.2kg Diced chicken
- 300g Diced vegetables of your choice
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 260ml Warm water
- 1 tbsp. Ground Cashews (optional)
- 25ml Fresh Cream (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a large saucepan.
- Add chicken, brown on all sides. (5 minutes)
- Add Tamarind Tree Butter Chicken curry paste, sauté for 2 minutes. Add 260ml water and bring to the boil then reduce to simmer. Season with salt.
- Add your choice of diced vegetables and cover with a lid, simmer until chicken and vegetables are cooked and the sauce thickens.
- Add ground cashews and cream if desired.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with fluffy basmati rice, naan or roti cucumber raita and poppadum’s.
Although I would like to have withheld the details of my great Indian chicken curry had to be honest. All thought it was great so gave them the "secret details!"