Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- One jar of Tamarind Tree Korma Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 260ml warm water
- ½ Red Capsicum, Diced
- ½ Green Capsicum, Diced
- 1 Carrot. Diced
- 1 Zuccini, Diced
- 100gm Green peas
- 100gm Green beans
- 150gm Cauliflower florets
- 25gm Sultanas
- 50gms Almonds
- 50ml Fresh cream or Coconut milk
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the vegetables and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 260gm of Tamarind Tree Korma curry paste, sauté with the vegetables. Add 260ml water to the mix and bring to the boil.
- Add the sultanas and almonds. Season with salt.
- Cover with lid and simmer until the vegies are cooked and the sauce is thick.
- Finish off with fresh cream or coconut milk.
- Serve with fluffy basmati rice, naan or roti cucumber raita and poppadum’s.