Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1-2 tbsp. Tamarind Tree Afghan Tikka Tandoori Paste
- 6-8 Lamb chops
- 1 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Lemon for taste
- In a bowl, mix the Tamarind Tree Afghan spice, yogurt, oil and salt.
- Add lamb chops and mix in with the marinade. Leave aside at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the fridge over night.
- Heat a griddle pan or outdoor bbq and grill the chips on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt, sliced lemon and an In
The easiest tastiest grilled lamb chops I have cooked. My kids simply loved them.