Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 500-600gm Baby snapper (score gashes on both sides)
- 1 tbsp. Tamarind Tree Coriander & Ginger Tandoori Paste
- ½ lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- Pre-heat oven at 200˚c
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Coat the fish all over with the marinade mix and in the gash marks.
- Place the lemon skin in the gash marks.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan on the stove. Place the fish in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the pan with the fish inside an oven under the grill and continue to cook until the fish is cooked and crispy.
- Serve with an Indian Inspired greek salad with fresh coriander, ginger julienne and green chili along with Afghan spiced roast potato.