Need some simple dinner inspiration? Here's a family favourite recipe for our Red Chilli and Garlic Chicken...
- 1kg chicken pieces or 500g diced chicken
- 1 jar Tamarind Tree Red Chilli & BBQ Marinade
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp chickpea flour
- Combine chickpea flour, yogurt, red chilli & bbq marinade and coat chicken.
- Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Place chicken on baking tray covered with greaseproof paper.
- Drizzle with oil and cook for 45 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Serve with turmeric rice, tomato chutney, and fresh parsley or coriander.