Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
- One jar of Tamarind Tree Rogan Josh Curry Paste
- 1.2kg Lamb shoulder, diced
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- Salt to tste
- 1 Large Grilled eggplant, diced
- 50-100gm Greek yogurt whisked with a tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Add diced lamb shoulder and brown on all sides.
- Add 260gm Tamarind Tree Rogan Josh Curry Paste and 260ml water. Season to taste.
- Bring to a boil and cover with a lid. Simmer until the lamb is soft and the sauce has thickened.
- Add grilled eggplant.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, serve with rice and naan or roti, raita and poppadum’s
Tip: Season diced eggplant with salt, a tbsp. of Rogan Josh and a tbsp. of oil. Mix well and place on a baking tray and lightly cook under the grill.
"DELICIOUS"Thoroughly enjoyed the flavours. Finally a Rogan Josh mix that tastes authentic Indian.
"RICH IN FLAVOURS EASY AND DELICIOUS"
BEST HOMEMADE ROGAN JOSH EVER!